│YCM-300SA Semiautomatic metal cutting band saw│
- Hydraulic semiautomatic bandsaw, mitre cutting from 0° to 60° left and from 0° to 45° right
- Hydraulic vice with adjustable guides, free to move alongside the work table, with quick motion and clamping.
- Easy stops at 0°, 45°, 60° left and 45° right
- Adjustment of the blade tension from the front side of the saw-frame, checked by an tension gauge at Blade tension 1500 kg/cm2
- Blade guides with hard metal pads, additional bearing for blade alignment
- Cast-iron sawframe with tubular section, pulleys 330mm diameter
- Mechanical device (position sensor) that allows the sawframe to lower quickly toward the material and detect automatically the start-cut point
- Connection element for loading table equipped with roller, 300mm wide
- Adjustable bar stop, blade-cleaning brush, bi-metal blade
- Possibility to connect a foot pedal to start the cutting cycle
- Floor stand with removable chip collector tank
- Tank with coolant electro-pump, hydraulic unit with oil.
- Recede from two-support vise to increased cutting capacity to 330mm.
- Join the "BTS" (Bearing Turn System) on the swivel head of machine, could turn the saw-arm by 2 fingers.
- Easy to clean the chips with Moveable chips tank.